Skip to main content
"She's getting married today.....and I've spent an hour and a half rewriting this. Crying, smiling, and preparing to let go, ....of my little girl. I will walk her down the isle, then I will officiate the wedding. Why? Because I'm selfish, for my little girl. And she asked her daddy to! How could I say no?! I pray I don't make a fool of myself and cry more than I speak. God, it's so hard to release her. If I could I would keep her a little girl, FOREVER. Selfish, I know. But at this moment, I want to be. I want to go go- kart riding, jet skiing, middle school basketball games, movies over and over again....just me and her. This is hard as Hell. She has no idea, cause she's not a daddy. I am. A proud one. I hope I was a good one. I'm sorry for that one spanking you got that killed me more than it did you! I'm proud and love your future husband. Jealous, but proud. He comes first now. I'll have to get use to that, cause I'm selfish, for you. 
Only pictures get stuck in time, not people. They grow, and need to be let go.... I'm going to try really hard,...but please, when I see you with your new life, let me hold you every now and then, and pretend....that I'm never letting go. Forever daddy's girl.  
Signed, A girl's daddy
More photos...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yemi Alade Vs Tiwa Savage:- Who Is The ‘New Queen’ Of Nigerian Pop Music? Let’s Hear From You

  NeoDownloader 3.0 Free PDF to Word Converter 1.0 Baidu WiFi Hotspot Send Anywhere WifiInfoView 2.05 Swordsman 360 Total Security 8.8 Trigger Rally 0.6.4 Kaspersky PC Cleaner Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2017 Wise Registry Cleaner 9.31 WindowBlinds 10 New Windows Software Releases Autopano Video 2.5.2 CSV Buddy 2.0 XnRetro 1.29 GPU-Z 1.12 AnyTrans 5.2 Entropia Universe 15.10.1 dbForge Studio for Oracle 3.9 AlomWare Actions 1.34 FrontFace Lockdown Tool 1.5.2 Eassos Recovery Free 4.2 Privacy Protector for Windows 10 2.0 XYplorer 17.30 Game Fire 5.4 PhraseExpress 12 HomeGuard 2.7.1 SoftPerfect World Route 1.0 PrivaZer 3.0 ScreenWings 1.0 AstroGrep 4.4.5 ArtMoney 7.45.1 LogFusion 5.0 Mendeley 1.17 VeraCrypt 1.19 PDFCreator 2.4 SunsetScreen 1.25 Focusky Pr...

Amara Kanu's Global African Students Education Summit (GASES)

Amara Kanu, of course, is the stunning wife of legendary Nigerian footballer, Kanu Nwankwo. She's been working on this project for a while. It's called Global African Students Education Summit (GASES). Amara is coming to the end of her Masters degree in Entrepreneurial Management in the European Business School London and noticed that all the Africans she's come in contact with are spread out in different directions and no common platform to build upon knowledge and share experience to make things better. Hence the idea of GASES! Read what Amara said about GASES below... It's a pioneer summit I'm involved in- bringing all African students together to share best practices, network and gain opportunity for scholarships and mentoring. I put together a small team is and we managed to pull about 80 people to attend the first summit which took place  on Saturday  at the University College London (UCL) This year, the theme was celebrating the Rich African Educati...

A week discount at Slimgirl.ng

Nigeria's favourite website that sells lots of goodies for women SlimGirl.ng